PDF to ePub
PDF to EPUB
PDF to EPUB
EPUB stands for Electronic Publication and is an open eBook standard by International Digital Publishing Forum (IDPF). EPUB gives scope for reflowable content and hence is optimal for rendering an ebook on different display devices. Hence EPUB has become first choice for most of the authors around the world. One of the notable devices that it is not compatible with is Amazon's Kindle.
Now the question is: How to convert PDF to EPUB?
A PDF document can be converted to an EPUB using various techniques. The one used by us is called hand coding.
- Hand coding the EPUB: This is an approach that is widely used and accepted throughout the world by authors. This includes reading the PDF file and manually coding or programming it into EPUB formats.
- Only relevant programming code is included in every EPUB hence the size of eBook is substantially reduced.
- Manual coding usually goes through rigorous quality checks to ensure accuracy and stability.
- All the details can be carefully rendered into an EPUB page.
- Images are properly placed and sized according to the text.
- Tables are sized and aligned properly to make sure it replicates what it should really mean.
- Linking within the book and with external URL is easily done and can be changed easily too.
- Code is properly intended and formatted which makes it easier for editing later.
- Every book is treated differently.
To know more about EPUB conversion you may visit the blog section of our website or email us. For a comprehensive quote for EPUB conversion you just have to fill in our contact form on the right side of this screen.